The main function of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the college.
- It monitors and supervises the smooth functioning of academic, administrative, and financial activities.
- It coordinates with all stakeholders at various levels: through interaction, discussion, official meetings and feedback system, etc.
- IQAC undertakes academic and administrative auditing by internal committees.
- Its main objective is to plan and implement quality initiatives and evaluate the same.
- It analyses the feedback received from all stakeholders and informs the person concerned about its outcome for improvement.
- It also appreciates, encourages, and provides support required by all staff for their quality sustenance and improvement in teaching, research and administration.
- Developing and applying quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities
- Scrutinizing each Department in detail regarding results, syllabi covered, and adherence to the academic calendar
- Ensuring successful implementation of the corrective actions by the Departments.
- Ensure the timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- IQAC 2021
INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN